Category:H.M.S. Britannia (Training Ship) Entrants of January, 1873
Twenty-two candidates received Naval Cadetsghips after passing examinations, in the following order of merit.
The source article did not mention the prior schooling of the successful candidates.
- Reginald Ambrose Cave-Browne-Cave
- George John Scott Warrender
- George Sarsfield Walsh
- Charles McCrea
- Hugh Frederick Daubeny
- Godfrey Harry Brydges Mundy
- Henry Walter Sharp
- Gerald Charles Adolphe Marescaux
- Lionel George Spiridione Hancock
- Henry Loftus Tottenham
- Robert Charles Evershed
- Charles Wilson Fowler
- Edward Harrington Martin
- Maurice Charles Knight
- Alexander Fonnereau Crookshank
- Oswald Dundas Grimston
- Lord Charles Fitzgerald
- James de Courcy Hamilton
- Beauchamp St. John Moubray
- William Stone Hensley
- Reginald Godfrey Otway Tupper
- Roderick Lombard Mayne
Additionally, Robert Percival Adams is indicated as being in this term, at lowest seniority, in the Navy List of June 1875.
- "Naval and Military Intelligence". The Times. Wednesday, 4 December, 1872. Issue 27551, col F, p. 7.
Pages in category "H.M.S. Britannia (Training Ship) Entrants of January, 1873"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.