Valentine Gordon Chester Shortridge
Life & Career
The son of Thomas W. Shortridge, medical practioner.
In December 1918, he was part of staff at the the Anti-Submarine Division.
He was placed on the Retired List as medically unfit on 18 September, 1922. Shortridge was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant-Commander (retired) on 15 February, 1923 but soon died at Ashover Sanatorium of tuberculosis in mid-1923.
Alexander G. B. Wilson
|Captain of H.M. T.B. 22
29 Aug, 1917 – 31 Dec, 1917
Harry H. Dring
- "Naval And Military. Intelligence." The Times (London, England), Saturday, Apr 30, 1910; pg. 5; Issue 39260.
- The Navy List. (December, 1914). p. 69a.
- The Navy List. (December, 1918). p. 171.
- The Navy List. (December, 1918). p. 1816a.
- The Navy List. (January, 1921). p. 882.
- The Navy List. (November, 1917). p. 399t.