St. George Caulfield D'Arcy-Irvine
Life & Career
He was appointed an Ordinary Member of the Third Class, or Companion, in the Military Division of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath (C.B.) on 14 August, 1882.
D'Arcy-Irvine was knighted and appointed an Ordinary Member of the Second Class, or Knight Commander, in the Military Division of the Order of the Bath (K.C.B.) on 26 June, 1902.
- "Admiral Sir St. G. D'Arcy-Irvine" (Obituaries). The Times. Monday, 10 July, 1916. Issue 41215, col C, p. 11.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/70.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/36.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/13.
Charles T. Curme
|Captain of H.M.S. Euphrates
1 Jun, 1873
William H. Cuming
Charles J. Rowley
|Second-in-Command, Channel Squadron
1 Sep, 1888
Richard E. Tracey
- The London Gazette: no. 25138. p. 3794. 15 August, 1882.
- The London Gazette: no. 26827. p. 1168. 26 February, 1897.
- The London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 27448. p. 4189. 26 June, 1902.
- The Navy List. (July, 1873). p. 190.
- D'Arcy-Irvine Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/36. f. 290.