Kniaz Potemkin Tavritchesky (1900)
|Kniaz Potemkin Tavritchesky (1900)|
The Russian battleship Knyaz Potemkin-Tavricheskiy was the only ship of her class, completed in 1904.
Following a mutiny in 1905, she was renamed to Panteleimon. She was renamed twice more in 1917, briefly to Potemkin-Tavricheskiy before finally becoming Borets za Svobodu for the final two years of her commissioned life.
Dates of appointment are provided when known.
|Pre-dreadnought Kniaz Potemkin Tavritchesky|