H.M. T.B. 59 (1886)
Around 1906-1907, with the issuance of torpedo boat numbers to the first of the Cricket class torpedo boats, the existing Torpedo Boats numbered 25 to 79 had a "0" prepended to their number. This vessel, therefore, became T.B. 059.
In 1895, she was one of twenty-three T.B.s of at least 125 feet in length stationed in Portsmouth along with four smaller T.B.s.
Dates of appointment are provided when known.
- Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1860–1905. p. 102.
- Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1860–1905. p. 102. The date of launch is imprecise.
- Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1906–1921. p. 18.
- Dittmar; Colledge. British Warships 1914–1919. p. 78.
- Annual Report of the Torpedo School, 1895. p. 62.
- "Naval and Military Intelligence". The Times. Saturday, 2 July, 1887. Issue 32114, col C, p. 12.
- "Naval and Military Intelligence". The Times. Tuesday, 3 July, 1888. Issue 32428, col A, p. 10.
|125 Footer Class First-class Torpedo Boat|
|T.B. 26||T.B. 27||T.B. 28||T.B. 29||T.B. 41|
|T.B. 42||T.B. 43||T.B. 44||T.B. 45||T.B. 46|
|T.B. 47||T.B. 48||T.B. 49||T.B. 50||T.B. 51|
|T.B. 52||T.B. 53||T.B. 54||T.B. 55||T.B. 56|
|T.B. 57||T.B. 58||T.B. 59||T.B. 60|
|T.B. 30||T.B. 31||T.B. 32||T.B. 33||T.B. 61|
|T.B. 62||T.B. 63||T.B. 64||T.B. 65||T.B. 66|
|T.B. 67||T.B. 68||T.B. 69||T.B. 70||T.B. 71|
|T.B. 72||T.B. 73||T.B. 74||T.B. 75||T.B. 76|
|T.B. 77||T.B. 78|
|T.B. 34||T.B. 35||T.B. 36||T.B. 37||T.B. 38|
|<–||H.M. T.B. 81||Torpedo Boats (UK)||H.M. T.B. 80||–>|
|<–||H.M. T.B. 81||First-class Torpedo Boats (UK)||H.M. T.B. 80||–>|