H.M.S. Endymion (1891)
From The Dreadnought Project
Revision as of 13:35, 9 September 2012 by FredBot (Use new footers for ships)
Dates of appointment given:
- Captain Henry L. Mawbey, 1 October, 1908.
- Captain Edmond Hyde Parker, until 28 November, 1914.[Inference]
- Captain Herbert Goodenough King-Hall,
- The Navy List (October, 1908). p. 309.
- Chesneau, Robert; Kolesnik, Eugene (editors) (1979). Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1860–1905. London: Conway Maritime Press. (on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk).
|Edgar Class First Class Protected Cruiser|
|Hawke||Royal Arthur||St. George||Theseus|
|<–||Blake Class||Major Cruisers (UK)||Powerful Class||–>|