H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh (1904)
|H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh|
13 (Jan 1918)
none (Apr 1918)
N.33 (Jun 1918)
|Built By:||Pembroke Royal Dockyard|
|Launched:||11 June, 1904|
An order for a design for a director system for Duke of Edinburgh was likely issued in early 1915, but priorities for director fittings were such that it was only installed in October 1918.
Duke of Edinburgh was paid off at Portsmouth on 3 August, 1918.
Dates of appointment given:
- Dittmar; Colledge. British Warships: 1914-1919. p. 44.
- The Technical History and Index: Fire Control in HM Ships, 1919, p. 15.
- Navy List (December, 1918). p. 780.
- Navy List (October, 1908). p. 305.
- Navy List (October, 1915). p. 393n.
- Dittmar, F.J.; Colledge, J.J. (1972). British Warships 1914–1919. London: Ian Allan.