Difference between revisions of "H.M.S. Danae (1918)"
From The Dreadnought Project
(fix broken bibliography things)
(use templates for Technical History references)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
''Danae'' was fitted with a director in June, 1918.
''Danae'' was fitted with a director in June, 1918.pp. 11-12
Revision as of 09:28, 19 September 2012
|Pendant Numbers:||32 (Jul 1918)|
|Launched:||26 January, 1918|
Danae was fitted with a director in June, 1918.
- Dittmar; Colledge. British Warships: 1914-1919, p. 50.
- The Technical History and Index, Vol. 3, Part 23. pp. 11-12.
- Dittmar, F.J.; Colledge, J.J. (1972). British Warships 1914–1919. London: Ian Allan.
- Gray, Randal (editor) (1985). Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1906–1921. London: Conway Maritime Press. (on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk).
- Admiralty, Gunnery Branch (1918). Handbook of Captain F. C. Dreyer's Fire Control Tables, 1918. C.B. 1456. Copy No. 10 at Admiralty Library, Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
- Admiralty, Technical History Section (1919). The Technical History and Index: Fire Control in H.M. Ships. Vol. 3, Part 23. C.B. 1515 (23) now O.U. 6171/14. At The National Archives. ADM 275/19.
|Danae Class Light Cruiser|
|<–||Ceres Class||Minor Cruisers (UK)||Capetown Class||–>|