H.M.S. Danae (1918)
From The Dreadnought Project
Revision as of 12:00, 16 September 2012 by FredBot (avoid redirects and shorten some footnote template names)
|Pendant Numbers:||32 (Jul 1918)|
|Launched:||26 January, 1918|
Danae was fitted with a director in June, 1918.
- Dittmar; Colledge. British Warships: 1914-1919, p. 50.
- The Technical History and Index: Fire Control in HM Ships, 1919, pp. 11-12.
- Dittmar, F.J.; Colledge, J.J. (1972). British Warships 1914–1919. London: Ian Allan.
- Gray, Randal (editor) (1985). Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1906–1921. London: Conway Maritime Press. (on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk).
- Admiralty, Gunnery Branch (1918). Handbook of Captain F. C. Dreyer's Fire Control Tables, 1918. C.B. 1456. Copy No. 10 at Admiralty Library, Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
|Danae Class Light Cruiser|
|<–||Ceres Class||Minor Cruisers (UK)||Capetown Class||–>|