H.M.S. Cambrian (1916)
|Pendant Numbers:||A3 (1914)|
25 (Jan 1918)
30 (Apr 1918)
|Built By:||Pembroke Dockyard|
|Launched:||3 March, 1916|
Cambrian was fitted with a director in May, 1918. This alteration required her pole mast to be replaced with a tripod mast for greater rigidity.
Those captains who have an article established are also listed here.
Dates of appointment are provided when known.
- Dittmar; Colledge. British Warships: 1914-1919. p. 48.
- The Technical History and Index: Fire Control in H.M. Ships, 1919. pp. 11-12.
- Navy List (December, 1918). p. 749.
- Dittmar, F.J.; Colledge, J.J. (1972). British Warships 1914–1919. London: Ian Allan.