H.M.S. Cambrian (1916)
From The Dreadnought Project
Revision as of 11:24, 8 May 2012 by Tone
|Pendant Numbers:||A3 (1914)|
25 (Jan 1918)
30 (Apr 1918)
|Built By:||Pembroke Dockyard|
|Launched:||3 March, 1916|
Cambrian was fitted with a director in May, 1918. This alteration required her pole mast to be replaced with a tripod mast for greater rigidity.
Dates of appointment given:
- Dittmar; Colledge. British Warships: 1914-1919. p. 48.
- The Technical History and Index: Fire Control in H.M. Ships, 1919. pp. 11-12.
- Navy List (December, 1918). p. 749.
- Dittmar, F.J.; Colledge, J.J. (1972). British Warships 1914–1919. London: Ian Allan.