Fourth Sea Lord
From The Dreadnought Project
The position of Fourth Sea Lord was instituted in 1904 as the official on the Board of Admiralty responsible for supplying the Royal Navy. The Fourth Sea Lord was also responsible for the Medical and Dental Branches of the Navy.
- Rear-Admiral Frederick G. D. Bedford, 16 December, 1889.
- Rear-Admiral Lord Walter Kerr, 25 August, 1892.
- Rear-Admiral Gerard H. U. Noel, 1 November, 1893.
- Rear-Admiral Arthur W. Moore, .
- Rear-Admiral John Durnford.
Fourth Sea Lords
- Rear-Admiral Frederick S. Inglefield, 1904.
- Vice-Admiral Alfred L. Winsloe, 1907.
- Rear-Admiral Charles E. Madden, 1910.
- Rear-Admiral William C. Pakenham, 1911.
- Commodore, First Class Cecil F. Lambert, 1913.
- Rear-Admiral Lionel Halsey, 1916.
Fourth Sea Lords and Chiefs of Supplies and Transport
- Rear-Admiral Sir Hugh H. D. Tothill, 1917.
- Rear-Admiral Sir A. Ernle M. Chatfield, 1919.
- Rear-Admiral The Honourable Algernon D. E. H. Boyle, 1920.
- Rear-Admiral John D. Kelly, 1924.