Arthur de Kewer Livius May
Promoted to Captain on 31 December, 1914.
On 27 June, 1919, May was appointed a Commander of the Military Division of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (C.B.E.) for "valuable services as Deputy Director, Operations Division."
May died at Langaller, Catisfield, Fareham on 12 June, 1943, aged sixty-eight.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/141.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/90.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/44.
|Captain of H.M.S. Apollo
4 Aug, 1909
Oscar M. Makins
- The London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 31421. p. 8066. 27 June, 1919.
- The Navy List. (April, 1914). p. 278.