Leonard Thales Pease
Life & Career
Pease was appointed additional Naval Member of the Ordnance Committee, dated 20 February, 1903. On 15 June, 1904, the Secretary, War Office asked that Captain Waymouth be replaced as a member of the Small Arms Committee. D.N.O. suggested Pease two days later. On 20th June, the First Naval Lord approved the appointment.
He was gazzetted an Ordinary Member of the Third Class, or Companion, of the Civil Division of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath (C.B.) on 2 January, 1922.
- "Lieut.-General L. T. Pease" (Obituaries). The Times. Monday, 27 July, 1936. Issue 47437, col C, p. 17.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/61.
|Superintendent of Ordnance Stores
before 1902[Citation needed]
Sydney M. E. Wilmot
Arthur W. Waymouth
|Naval Member of the Ordnance Committee
20 Feb, 1903
- The London Gazette: no. 27561. p. 3576. 5 June, 1903.
- Principal Questions Dealt with by the Director of Naval Ordnance, 1904. p. 289.
- Principal Questions Dealt with by the Director of Naval Ordnance, 1904. p. 290.
- The London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 32563. p. 10712. 31 December, 1921.
- Pease Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/61. f. 184.